13 January 2011

487making-sweetness

today was... rather ok i guess?
weeelllll...
maybe not.
my voice went missing .-.
ok, in short, i was mute.
tht was after band prac .
and annabelle laughed A LOT coz i lost my voice.
and sounded like a duck when i'm trying to shout to her ...
my voice!!!...
lol today's audrey's bday =OO
HAPPY 14TH BDAY AUDDIE!
TOO BAD UR NO LONGER 13TH

anyway~
got all my books and new uniforms today.
now i'm just waiting for the shoes 8'D
and i cant w8 for my k-on poster and khr cards 8'D
XDD
oh did i mention this?
i doubt so...
anw.

and natalie said tht she spelt my name wrongly and ended up my name became "Gackt" instead XDD PRO. NATALIE THE PRO. THANKS FOR THAT ERROR XDD

before band today crystal was showing me her cosplay pics XDD
i fangirled infront of her XDD
i was like jumping up and down LOL

today's band... a few sec5s came back lol
and learnt new stuffs on the drumset...
from annabelle XDD
i thought that will never happen =OO (since she wont hav the time to teach me the drumset now... ;-;)
gloria finally came for band LOL
the sec 5 senior said tht gloriia talked more than b4 XDD
aint tht gooooood? 8'D
and gloria also said tht she and her sis might wanna join c3 this year.
WHEEEE~!
and today's sectionals... was SLACKtionals.
instead of practicing everyone was talkin away lololol
and yanyi was showing off her wig and hair extension =OO
lol i like her wig 8'D
also from Chinatown.
ask her whr of Chinatown she cant ans me ...
and I FAIL IN CRASHING.
srsly.
up till now i still cant crash properly.
ZzZz
damn..

i was on the phone w/ lihui and sarah just now.
to discuss on the project work ...
damn shitty.
ZzZz
i don like PW DD;
anyways~
this is the end of the post.
yeaah.
sad DD;
but... good things always hav to come to an end.
so... yeaah.
the end~

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com