19 February 2011

baaa~making-sweetness

maaaan ytd was fluff attack XDDD
was going around w/ Daphne looking at different fluffs (soft toys and all)
and did i mention that Daphne's reward for my was an eraser? =DDDDD
maaan, i needed one ;-;
had fun w/ Daphne ytd.
she bought a nail polish so tht i could buy the bag for jayme (yesh, valentine's present, super late tho ;-;) at cotton on
and i was spazzing everywhr i went XDDDD
... i even let out a lil scream at popular ...
and was laughing to myself ...
and daphne said tht i seemed to hav gotten creepier ;-;

putting that aside.

had fun today.
tuition wasn't as stressed.
did drama work today.
and my comp couldn't send brenda the stuffs tht i scanned.
WTF
went to nex w/ jayme for dinner.
and i bought a gokudera necklace at Comics Conn. 8'D
and there was 2 starry sky merchandise too =OO
i also bought the rabbit stickers from popular 8'D
damn those rabbit stickers are friggin cute <3
and i saw Daphne and my hater-of-math-comrade in comics conn. =OO
and i saw SCANDAL's album on sale at some dvd shop ;-;
damn.
oh and me and jayme ate jap food (teriyaki chicken set) from food junction 8'D
had a great time today =))
going stesha's hse to study math tmr~ =OO
tht's abt it for today...
i'm getting lazier thx to CTs DDDD;
CTs are mentally killing me!!!
...
and the fact tht i lost my calculator is killing me too. ZzZz
~byee~

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com