08 April 2011

............making-sweetness

title filled with dots. might as well put it as .-. but, oh well, oh well o3o
kinda feeling negative now... idk why ;-; probably coz of the crash and tmr's event.

oh well, oh well. LOL
anw, this post is not intended to scold anyone or offend anyone ;-;
if i offended u, ME ISH SORRY DDDD;
i'm like, pretty much venting my thoughts here.

let's start it off with why i was pretty pissed alr:
1) morning jog twice a week. it's like, wow? oh well, maybe it's not rly much of a big deal
2) the insects that feeds on dead bodies kept flying around us. we were supposed to go to the field to get a better idea on whr we wud b sitting in cases of emergency. and that was our reward? that pretty much upped my pissed off level.
3) quit sms-ing me those shit. i don't like it. and i made it clear, didn't i?
4) $40? wow. srsly. the 1st time when i heard the cost i was like, WHAAT. but, oh well. i blame myself for agreeing to them b4hand. they're not completely to blame anw.
5) thr was chinese spelling. and i didn't rly hav the time to learn. thus, i'm gonna FAIL this time round. wtf.

what made me even more pissed:
1) i messed up my crash part. i was trying to play on time when i realised i wasn't on time at all and yet u tell me,"but you're not doing anything about it at all." u should b glad i didn't even roll my eyes.
2) bloody curtain. i had a hard time crashing with the curtain just beside me.
3) we were not allowed to put our stick bag and water bottles in the back stage.(we were scolded when we did that.) so i had to put it beside me, since i was near the curtains.
4) when the band stopped playing, and the curtains closed, i could see nth, thr was no light at all. i tried to pick up the stick bag and the water bottles and put it somewhr else in case the middle curtain is going to open only to be stuck in the curtains as the curtains suddenly moved.
5) since my crash was near the middle curtains, the curtains hit my crash cymbals and it fell onto the floor. and i have to pay $5. wtf.
6) u expect me to clap loudly uh? i need sometime to switch from crashing to clapping. tht's why i cant clap loudly at 1st. i didn't say coz i knew wht wud your ans b, "dont give excuses". coz everyone's like that.
7) the only reason why i didn't like band is coz of the fact tht i'm always left out. i didn't switch CCA only coz i kno my CCA points will b refreshed. if it wont b refresh, i'd b long gone.


lol tht's quite a list for a day ;-; i shall now end this post. it's filled with enough complaints ;-;

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com