05 August 2011

gaahmaking-sweetness

gaaahh~ lesser and lesser updates. no wonder my blog is dead D=<
well well, it's the start of CTs~ i'm done w/ my Eng paper~ o3o and my comp lags a lot ...
anw. i hav been... bz. well, NDP is coming up... i mean, the school one. .-. anw. im on the base drum once again. they found the base drum strap so the drum wud be friggin heavy for me this yr D=< my back aches DD; hope i don't bcom like some hunchback aunties or sth. ;-;

recently, feli's mum's lan shop closed DD; that means i cant barge into the lan shop to find feli anm DD; dangg. and now she stays at WOODLANDS. friggin far fr hougang. ZzZz

oh and, did i talk abt yigloo? well it's cheaper than sogurt.. i think. XDD it's like, free toppings 8'D and they hav this buy 2 get 1 free thing. so me and shuxin bought one tgh and the free one for lihui XDD

pretty eh? XDD this is after a few mouthfuls XDD i bought the peanut butter flavour and they took the cookies and cream. it was uber nice! personally prefer this to sogurt. o3o

oh oh oh~ and my new bracelet made up of seashells!

the seashell bracelet! XDD nice eh?
my grandaunt bought it for me~ it looks pretty, doesn't it? =DD
maaan, i love seashells~ <3

oh and on my recent trip to msia~
my father holding the mini red bicycle
looks like a real bicycle, doesn't it?
my father bought this mini red bicycle for his friend =DD
it even have little tools for attaching and unattaching the wheels and paddles and all =DD i wanted one too D=< -jealousssssss-

oh well. that's all for today. imma getting sleepy ;-;
goodnight peeps~! sweet dreams~! o3o


~I don't believe in forgetting my past, but I believe in using the past to build a stronger me and look towards the future~

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com