24 March 2012

.. ok.making-sweetness

HELLO. lol i thought no one actually comes here anymore until i saw my stats =/
thanks for being bothered to come here -bows-

ytd was sports day~ it was kinda fun i guess .-.
had to go to East Coast Park for sports day... was in the buddy race with Mee Sua (running and cycling. i'm cycling -nod nod- ... i haven't cycled for a few years and i'm cycling. .-.) i fell down in the middle of the race DD; my leg got scratched >< well, nothing serious. so after i got help by a tcher and the st john helpers, i started cycling to the finishing line~ and waited for Mee Sua to come. but she nvr came ;A;
so, i went back to the gathering place.
and i found her there. .............
and she said that she thought that i had left without her ...
ZzZz.

after that, i went for lunch w/ stesh, klara, lorraine, pearl, tracy and rachael at macs. the air-con~ 8'D rachael was the 1st one to leave.
then stesh, klara and me went to the beach to play with the sand (heh, we so childish. ;DD) while lorraine, pearl and tracy went to bike and roller blade.

after that, pearl, lorraine and tracy left for tuition and the bike still had an hour left (rented bicycle, they paid the money for 3 or 4 hours and 1 hour was left) so me and stesh started cycling on it. (well... it's the 2 seater kind.) and klara was left there listening to music =/
after some... fail attempts, i managed to somewhat control the bike and started cycling properly... unless we needed to turn or shun ppl. (whenever there was a turn/ppl in front we'll always... scream. =/ like, "I'M GONNA HIT SOMETHING", "NO I DON'T WANNA DIE/FALL", "GRACE TURN", "THE BRAKES DOESN'T WORK", "STOP THE BIKE" and "SHUT UP" .-. this caused... some ppl to laugh at us. .-. then, we met up with klara and returned the bikes.
after we returned the bikes, we started to look for the bus stop... after quite a long walk, we managed to find the bus stop and took bus 43~
and since we were kinda hungry (and i wanted to advertise my grand uncle's noodle shop. ahem.), we went to the coffee shop whr my grand uncle sells his noodles. but when we went thr, my grand uncle's stall was alr closed (damned.) DD; so, we ate sth else ><
stesh bought korean ramen and we shared it tgh.
klara bought chicken rice.
thn we started to talk about our parents, stesh's blogshop... yes. she has a blogshop. i'm bringing one of my clothes to let her sell ltr. i nvr wore it b4 but... it looked too small for me ... so, yeaah. .-.
ok. after that, my dad came to fetch me home to take a shower and all and thn we went out for dinner~ ... the place we went to. the tzi char wasn't nice. it used be nice >< pineapple fried rice was too sweet, mee goreng was too wet, others were too... tasteless.
then, we went to my aunt's house to book the airplane for CHINA! yes, i'm going China during the holidays. not to mention that i'm going thr twice this hols. (1st for OCIP, 2nd for visiting my relatives)
and by the time we reached home, it was 10 going 11 .-.
and so, my day ended like this! >=O

oh and i'm gna collect my SJSA hoodie ltr! =DD
cant wait to wear it >< it's nice~ 8'D

ok, the end of my crapping -nod nod- cya~ =DD

*photos that i wanted to add to this post will be up soon, i guess. i'm too lazy to get me phone and send it to the comp right now =w=

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com