06 September 2014

Blogging Again.making-sweetness

Fantastic. when was the last time I blogged huh?
well. who knows. who cares. whatever.
oh and I added music whew the 4th song in the playlist is actually sung by me hue I know I sing badly but I tried so like hey don't flame me because of my bad singing kay thank 8'D

Welp then O levels are over etc and then there was this choosing of schools. The me who was so keen on going into a business course suddenly flipped a switch and was all like "you know what, lets just go into an Engineering course" when I made my choices. so here were my choices (from memory; not exactly the same but probably around the same):

1) Aerospace Electronics
2) Digital Forensics
3) Aerospace Engineering
4) Aeronautical Engineering
5) Aerospace Electronics
6) Aerospace Electronics
7) Aerospace Technology
8) Aerospace Systems & Management
9) Marine Engineering
10) Tourism & Resort Management
(lots of repeats because different polytechnics)

well. something along that line. I cant remember actually. yes most of them were like airplanes related stuff omg

but damn. someone who got F9 for AMath throughout secondary school life (miraculously passed during Os though) going into Engineering? uhm. hm.

Yeah but anyway. I got into my first choice like yayyyy
and I'm like one of the only three girls in the class ;w; really not used to being around guys omg but oh well. I'm slowly getting used to this owo/ i think \owo and apparently our classes won't change until we graduate =OO the guys so far are pretty nice though~ I kinda look forward being in this class though I still feel really awkward

And yes, I joined the Japanese Cultural Group in my school like ayeeeee. I abandoned my course camp for the JCG camp like ayeeeeeee (mainly because they have wet games on the first day for my course camp; I hate getting wet and stuff yo) and in JCG camp, I was in the same group as.... RURU. oh my goodness. It's pretty funny how we've been friends for like 4 years over the internet but we've never met each other, and then we turn out being in the same Polytechnic, same school (welp he's also part of Engine school so--), same CCA, and to top it all off, we were in the same camp group 8'D talk about coincidences omg and we were sitting beside each other wearing the SJSA hoodie and we didn't notice each other until he introduced himself as Ruru and one of the admins for the One OK Rock fanbase in Singapore XDD I was all like "you're Ruru? uhm.... hi. I'm Asuka"
and he screamed and shook my hand and was like "OMG YOU'RE ASUKA OMG HELLO OMG WHOA"
everyone was like staring at us and he explained that we were internet friends etc etc blah and welp.
oh and did I mention that I have another internet friend named Ryomi and she's one of the subcommittee members in JCG. and then there's Mai too. and then there's Yukineko too. SO MANY INTERNET FRIENDS IN JCG HOLY--
but yeah I'm trying to join the Arts and Entertainment Subcommittee OwO (Arts and Entertainment like their music, their culture etc) I didn't sign up for Anime and Manga section because I don't actually watch animes and read mangas much anymore-- it's just the J-music I listen to nowadays heh
I'm going for the interview later~ yayayay XDD
ah I've also signed up for their Band section. Band as in like, you know, with electric guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drumset etc. not the classical concert or symphonic band ye. gonna try out as the drummer. and with vocals as a back up plan if my drumming skills isn't up to par (welllll i haven't drummed since forever so-- plus my hands and legs are getting weaker due to lack of exercise so I don't think I can play well either anyway.) looks like I'll have to memorise the damned Japanese lyrics soon huh.

Also, I'm actually trying to learn wotagei owo/
what's wotagei, you ask? uhm.
basically. something like this:

here's a video of Ruru and his friends doing wotagei. They call themselves Tengoku Parade. do go and check them out! 8'D those video effects though
I'm actually trying to learn this with Yukineko owo/ I went her house ytd originally to learn but uhm. we didn't do much LOL we basically revised Over Action Dolphin, Ni-Hai O-Hai, Rosario, and ROMANSU (because the Tengoku Parade guys taught us before but we kinda forgot... they taught us Amaterasu and Thundersnake too but... we forgot yay)

welp. this post was rather long wasn't it? thanks for reading thus far (if you have read)
I'd probably not post anything until I feel like it so uhm yeah, owo/

Labels: , ,

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com