26 September 2015

Guild Wars 2making-sweetness




Did I mention that I started playing Guild Wars 2? 
Right I haven't.
Heck, I haven't even been posting what am I talking about--

Okay yes hello there I have recently started playing Guild Wars 2 by Edo-nii's recommendation and whee it's fun yay
They have weird quests like "entertaining cows" and npcs with weird personalities HAHAHAHAHA
and dang, the art is also hella on point.

do play it guys and join me ouo it's currently free to play (with limitations yes e.g. only 2 character slots available, no access to sending of items through mail, no access to guild vault, etc) but it's still good. kinda. tho I really want to buy it damn it--

okay, gotta catch some sleep. bye.

Labels: , ,

Nicknames: Asuka, Yuka, Asyuka
MY PAGE
Birthdate: 23 Oct
Country: Singapore


My "stalkers" >=D


gambling

JunkBox making-sweetness
hit counter

the time now is



making-sweetness


Links making-sweetness
MY PAGE
Annabelle Teo
Cheryl Tang
Joan
Lynn
Miko-chan
Ronn
Sammie
Uncle Nicholas

C3
GACKT's Official Website
Kami's Memorial
Kurosaki YOU official website
Malice Mizer Official Page
Mana's official website
Mana's Blog
Mana's International Fanclub
Mana's Indie Music Label website
Mana's fashion label website
Minato's WebComic
Nana Mizuki's official website
PLCB
The Mentor




Chats making-sweetness
say NO to spammers


Credits =DD
Images From
Designed_By
making-sweetness

I got my Myspace Falling objects from 123mycodes.com